- VARIETY: 100% Syrah
- HARVEST: By hand, April – May
- ORIGIN: Casablanca Valley
- COLOR: Deep red-violet, with shades of scarlet red
- AROMA: Good integration of rich ripe varietal fruit with distinctive notes of cassis and red fruit, as well as an elegant touch of French and American oak.
- TASTE: Fine varietal flavours of ripe plums red berries and spices with the added complexity of ageing in French and American oak. Well-balanced, soft, but with firm tannins and a long finish.
- SERVING SUGGESTION: Enjoy with all red meats.
Ready to drink now or cellar for 5 years. The serving temperature is at 17º to 18°C.