- VARIETY: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- HARVEST: By hand, March – April
- ORIGIN: Casablanca Valley
- COLOR: Pale yellow with green tinges
- AROMA: Very complex and covers a wide range of aromas: citrus, floral (especially citrus blossom), fruits such as apricot and white peach and tropical fruit such as fresh passion fruit.
- TASTE: Tropical fruit and citrus. Excellent structure, refreshing acidity, with a long, crisp finish
- SERVING SUGGESTION: Ideal on its own as an aperitif or enjoy with fresh shellfish, salads or sushi.
Ready to drink now or cellar for up to 2 years. The serving temperature is at 8º to 10°C