- VARIETY: 100% Chardonnay
- HARVEST: By hand, April
- ORIGIN: Casablanca Valley
- COLOR: Deep straw yellow and gold.
- AROMA: Complex, slightly buttery, derived from the harmonious mixture of fruit, malolactic fermentation, French oak and roasted hazelnuts.
- TASTE: Big, full-bodied, mouth-filling wine with a long finish. It displays tropical fruit, peach and oak flavours with a long rounded finish.
- SERVING SUGGESTION: Enjoy with white meats, seafood, oily fish and selected mild soft rind cheeses.
Ready to drink now or to cellar for several years. The serving temperature is at 9º to 12°C.