- VARIETY: 100% Chardonnay
- HARVEST: By hand, April
- ORIGIN: Casablanca Valley
- COLOUR: Pale yellow with tones of gold
- AROMA: Fresh and complex nose derived from the combination of fruit, barrel fermentation and ageing in French oak. It displays soft tropical fruit and ripe peaches.
- TASTE: Dry filling wine with a long finish and persistent acidity.
- SERVING SUGGESTION: Ideal with seafood, fresh fish, white meats, roasted vegetables or sushi.
Excellent drinking now, it will continue to develop and gain complexity with further bottle ageing for up to 2 or 3 years.
The serving temperature is at 11º to 13°C.