Expresión Reserve 2018-09-10T21:04:14+00:00

EXPRESIÓN RESERVE

This range consists of four reserve wines.
Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Syrah.

These complex and stylish wines hightlighy both the terroir and the special characteristics of each grape variety.

Expresión Reserve
Sauvignon Blanc

“A Bright and fresh white with lemon, fennel and green apple character. Medium to light body. Hints of lime and Fresh herb. Dink Now” – James Suckling

Variety: 100% Sauvignon blanc
Vinification: The grapes were pressed as whole clusters and the juice was chilled for 24 hours prior to being racked. It was then fermented in stainless steel tanks at low temperature (between 12°C and 15°C) for 18 days. The resulting wine was left for two days on lees prior to being racked. The lots were then blended and left on fine lees for 4,5 months, pushed into suspension 3 times to give more volume to the wine. It was then decanted, cold stabilised and filtered before bottling.

AWARDS

– 92 Points: SAUVIGNON BLANC EXPRESION RESERVE 2017
– 90 Points: SAUVIGNON BLANC EXPRESION RESERVE 2016
– 92 Points: SAUVIGNON BLANC EXPRESION RESERVE 2015
– 91  Points: SAUVIGNON BLANC EXPRESION RESERVE 2013

James Suckling

– 91  Points: SAUVIGNON BLANC EXPRESION RESERVE 2017
– 90 Points: SAUVIGNON BLANC EXPRESION RESERVE 2016
– 90 Points: SAUVIGNON BLANC EXPRESION RESERVE 2015
– 92 Points: SAUVIGNON BLANC EXPRESION RESERVE 2013
“RANKING SUPER PRECIOS BLANCOS”

Descorchados

Expresión Reserve
Chardonnay

“This is round and lively with dried apple and pie-crust character. Full body, juicy fruit. Rich yet subtle. 60% in stainless steel and the other three months in oak. Drink now.” – James Suckling

Variety: 100% Chardonnay
Vinification: The grapes where crushed and pressed, then fermented in stainless steel tank at low temperature (between 13°C and 16°C) for 20 days. A portion of the must initiated fermentation in stainless steel tank and two days later transferred to French oak hogsheads, where fermentation lasted 23 days. 40% of the wine was kept in barrels for 7 month whit regular “batonage”. The other 60% was kept in stainless steel tanks. 3% of the wine did malolactique fermentation. It was then assembled and stored in stainless steel tanks prior to bottling.

AWARDS

– 92 Points: CHARDONNAY EXPRESION RESERVE 2017
– 92 Points: CHARDONNAY EXPRESION RESERVE 2015
– 90 Points: CHARDONNAY EXPRESION RESERVE 2012

James Suckling

– 90 Points: CHARDONNAY EXPRESION RESERVE 2016
– 90 Points: CHARDONNAY EXPRESION RESERVE 2015
– 90 Points: CHARDONNAY EXPRESION RESERVE 2012

Descorchados

Expresión Reserve
Pinot Noir

“Delicious pinot oir with dried strawberry and lemon rind character. Medium to light body, bright acidity abd firm and silky finish. Dink Now” – James Suckling

Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
Vinification: this wine is the result of various lots of Pinot Noir vinified in small tanks. There was a average of 7 days of maceration at 8°C prior to fermentation, followed by 8 days fermentation with “pigeage”, then maceration for another 7 days. After fermentation 8 % of the wine was aged in barrels for 7 months.

AWARDS

– 93 Points: PINOT NOIR EXPRESION RESERVE 2016
– 93 Points: PINOT NOIR EXPRESION RESERVE 2013
– 91  Points: PINOT NOIR EXPRESION RESERVE 2015
– 91  Points: PINOT NOIR EXPRESION RESERVE 2014

James Suckling

– 90 Points: PINOT NOIR EXPRESION RESERVE 2016
– 92 Points: PINOT NOIR EXPRESION RESERVE 2015

Descorchados

– 90 Points: PINOT NOIR EXPRESION RESERVE 2016

Tim Atkin, Your Content Goes Here

Expresión Reserve
Syrah

“This is always a delicious syrah with berry, plum and lemon peel character. Medium body. Clean finish. Drink now” – James Suckling

Variety: 100% Syrah
Vinification: This wine is the result of various lots of Syrah vinified in small tanks. There was an average of 7 days of maceration at 8°C prior to fermentation, then alcoholic fermentation lasted 10 days in temperature controlled stainless steel tanks at 28°C to 30°C. The wine then had 7 days maceration on skins after fermentation prior to being drained. 35% of the wine was French and American oak aged for 9 months. The other 65% was kept in stainless steel tanks. Both components were then assembled and stored in tanks for a few months prior to bottling.

AWARDS

– 91  Points: SYRAH EXPRESION RESERVE 2015
– 90 Points: SYRAH EXPRESION RESERVE 2014

James Suckling

– 92 Points: SYRAH EXPRESION RESERVE 2015
– 91  Points: SYRAH EXPRESION RESERVE 2014
– 90 Points: SYRAH EXPRESION RESERVE 2013

Descorchados

– 90 Points: SYRAH EXPRESION RESERVE 2015

Tim Atkin, Your Content Goes Here